Expert for European Commission (INEA, H2020), for ADEME (French Agency for Environment & Energy), advisor for several corporate firms, Gabriel create FabMob (la Fabrique des Mobilités) dedicated on open source x Mobility for creating a new common culture. Writer, speaker and teacher, he aims to inspire major transitions in the field of mobility.
- Gabriel has an in depth knowledge of the mobility field, and an unparalleled ability to understand its driving forces and evolution. His analyses are a must read to anyone wanting to get an insight into the future of mobility. Y.Leriche, Transdev - Chief Performance Officer
- His vision and knowledge is quite impressive and he knows initializing paths to drive the mobility ecosystem towards sustainable concrete solutions D.Levent, Renault - Creative Team Dir.
- Gabriel is a rare profile and could define the fashionable term “intrapreneurship” ... An essential pivot for new thinking on the evolution of mobility, it is a force of positive influence P.Meda, icopilots
- Gabriel is the archetype of Linchpin described by Seth Godin. At the same time author, facilitator & connector, it plays a vital role of "bridge" between men, business & areas S.Schultz - 15Marches
- Through his blog, his notes, or the mobility platform he runs for ADEME, Gabriel is a real accelerator of the transformation of society CJ.Couderc - VP Head of strategy PSA group
- Gabriel has developped a strong network on future mobility. He has thoughtfull, reliable, and brilliant knowledge on this topic, and a vast experience on various issues on auto strategies, urban mobility, and global mobility Gregoire Postel-Vinay - Responsable de la stratégie, Direction générale de la compétitivité de l'industrie, Ministère de l'Industrie
Future of transportation, industrial ecosystem, startups advices and corporate firms transitions, Bicycle & Walk, Engines, fuels and energies for transportation, Urban mobility, ITS, collective intelligence, platform economy.